The conference organizers - an all-volunteer team - have worked dilligently to keep costs down and make this conference accessible and affordable. You will have to bring your own tote bag.
Registration for the Full Conference includes:
- Thu, June 6 evening Conference Welcome, screening of My Brooklyn, and Reception at Hunter College in Manhattan
- Fri, June 7 Day-long Mobile Workshops on Friday June 7th at sites throughout the NYC area (lunch not included)
- Fri, June 7 Evening Plenary and Reception, which includes the ADPSR 2013 Lewis Mumford Awards, at Pratt Institute in Brooklyn
- Sat, June 8 Workshop and Panel sessions (four sessions of concurrent workshops/panels, the main plenary, and a closing ceremony with Rev. Billy and the Church of Stop Shopping), including breakfast and lunch, at Pratt Institute in Brooklyn
In order to accommodate local participants who may only be able attend part of the conference, the Saturday Only option is available. This option includes only the workshop sessions on June 8th and the opening reception on June 7th.
Note: If you have institutional backing through either an organization or university, please pay the full registration fee. This enables conference organizers to fund individuals who would otherwise not be able to attend.
|Beyond Resilience Options||Rates|
|Full Conference (PN, ADPSR, ACD Member)||$100|
|Full Conference (Non-Member)||$125|
|Full Conference (Low-Income*)||$45|
|SATURDAY ONLY (Low-Income*)||$30|
* Low-income is under $20k/yr (or 25K for head-of-household).
** Sustainers and Super-Sustainers contribute a $150 or $400 tax-deductible donation, respectively. These donations assist those who would otherwise not be able to attend and enable us to contribute to our mobile community workshop partners. Sustainers and Super-Sustainers will have their or their organization's name listed on the conference program as a special thank-you. This is an easy way for organizations and businesses to support Beyond Resilience.
Now is a great time to join or renew your membership in one or all of the sponsoring organizations! In addition to receiving the special conference price, other great benefits apply. Here are links to their respective membership pages:
- Planners Network (PN)
- Architects/Designers/Planners for Social Responsibility (ADPSR)
- Association for Community Design (ACD)
We cannot issue refunds past May 31. Please also consider donating all or part of your cancelled registration fee as a "scholarship" for someone who needs financial assistance to attend the conference.
After reading, CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! (Opens in new window)